Philly2Philly.com 2010 Preseason NFL Power Rankings
Before you know it, it'll be football season and before you know it, we'll be hearing...
"With the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select..."
It was quite the offseason in the NFL and obviously a lot can happen between now and September but here's one man's Power Rankings as they stand right now... at least the Top 10 that is because as I always say, who cares about any team NOT in the Top 10.
Oh wait, I don't have the Eagles in the Top 10... oh well.
1. Colts: Peyton Manning with a chip on his shoulder is not a good thing for the rest of the league.
2. Packers: Aaron Rodgers and Jermichael Finley are two big reasons why the Pack may be back.
3. Ravens: Ray Lewis can't play forever, can he? Love what they did bringing in Anquan Boldin and Donte' Stallworth. Two viable receivers plus Ray Rice and a still formidable defense.
4. Chargers: Not having WR Vincent Jackson for the first 3 games hurts for sure but Philip Rivers still has plenty of weapons to play with.
5. Saints: Why so low? Only four times in the last twenty seasons has a team repeated as Super Bowl champion. The defense rests.
6. Jets: The Revis holdout notwithstanding, this team is loaded. Holmes, Tomlinson and Cromartie head up a list of impressive offseason additions.
7. Vikings: Assuming Favre comes back (he will) and if the whole