NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Lions Will Bounce Back Against Tim Tebow
Ok, let's get to getting...Last week's power ranking in parenthesis...
1. Packers (1) - The Packers will not win this week, remember where you heard it first.
2. Patriots (4) - This is what happens when the #2 and #3 teams lose and you have a Bye Week.
3. Niners (6) - WTH? Yes kids, the San Francisco Forty-Niners; much like the Pats the Niners take advantage of teams ahead of them losing.
4. Giants (7) - Others move down, someone's gotta move up.
5. Chargers (2) - Yes I know the Jets beat them; so what? The Bolts will right the ship this week in KC.
6. Ravens (3) - Lord was that ugly in Jacksonville on Monday night; I pity the Cardinals, the Ravens opponent next week.
7. Bengals (7) - Bengals have won 3 in a row and should make it 4 against the She-Hawks on Sunday.
9. Saints (N/A) - What? Why aren't they ranked higher, Steve? Because the Saints beat up a team that's barely an NFL franchise that's why.
10. Steelers (N/A) - The Steelers welcome the Brady Bunch to town on Sunday for what could be, could be a preview of the AFC Title Game
Follow us on Philly2Philly's Facebook page! And, don't forget to "like" us!
Any ideas or submissions? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org